Saturday, June 2, 2012

pay it forward swap

This is some exciting news for me! I have seen "Pay It Forward Swaps" for a while now and always seem to be too late to be able to join. I was so excited to read Kelly's blog Live.Love.Create. and saw that I had finally found one that I could join!

So, now that I've joined one, that means there's an opportunity for you, too! :)

Here's how this works:

1. I will create a crafty gift for each of the first three people who comment to this post. This is a surprise, and will arrive to you anytime within the next 365 days.

2. In signing up for Pay it Forward, you are committing yourself to the project...someone pays it forward to you, so you pay it forward to others! Just post this, or something similar so others can get involved. Basically you will create your own post where you create gifts for 3 people as well.

3. You need to have an active blog of your own...{or some way to post up your PIF info like a flickr, pinterest, or Facebook account. Basically you'll need a place to announce your own PIF and to post some pics of the process.}

4. After commenting on this post, post something similar on your blog...so you can spread the pay it forward love. I will email you asking for your mailing address {and the online address where you are posting your PIF info} so I can get your crafty treat in the mail. Please make sure your email address is visible on your profile or leave it in the comment.


These are some of the fun goodies that I've made in the past. They're all spoken for, but I'll be sure to come up with something great, just for you! I promise to Pinterest and Flickr and Blog "stalk" you in order to find your style and come up with something spectacular just for you!


I'm excited to get started and can't wait to see how this all turns out! I'll also be happy to send items international, as I know many of you read from afar!

No comments:

Post a Comment