Friday, April 22, 2011

$3 Baskets

I got these baskets a couple of years ago for $2 a piece at a local discount store and they've been holding all the girlie bows and hair ties in the kids bathroom ever since. We recently remodeled the bathroom and I just thought these were a little too boring for my new space.  I liked that the liner material was a durable canvas and they fit my shelf perfectly,  so I decided to spray paint them white and sew a couple of strips of fun fabric I had in my stash to perk them up. They're not so boring anymore!
I'd love to show you a picture of them where they belong, but bathroom pics are just awful! No sunlight, a tiny space and compact fluorescents make for some seriously bad pics! After $2 a piece for the baskets and a $2 can of spray paint, these were only $3 each!


1 comment: