Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Just Ducky

I picked up this cool "Red Letter Day" fat quarter stack about a month ago for a steal. I didn't have plans for it at the time, but the price was right and I just LOVED the ducks and the colors! You can never have too much in your stash, right?

So...... fast forward to last week. As I'm doing my daily browsing of all my favorite quilting sites, I see that there is going to be a Mod Times Quilt Along over at Twin Fibers! I become totally excited because I love the quilt pattern and my current quilt is in it's final stages (read- 'I need a new quilting project'). So I take a peek through my stash, and find the perfect fabric! I'll be picking up my solids for the rest of the quilt this week. I must confess, new projects make me happy. This quilt will likely get donated to charity, and that makes me happy, too!

In the meantime, I'm working on a couple of things with pics coming soon. I'm in the process of machine quilting my current quilt project, working on a couple of budget-friendly, ruffly throw pillows for my living room, and there's a little summer scarf project swirling around in my head...

No comments:

Post a Comment