Thursday, April 5, 2012

Cathedral Windows

Cathedral Window Pillow Top {Tutorial from here}
This is a little project that I whipped together yesterday afternoon. It's just the front of the pillow, but the rest should come together fairly quickly. I have to admit that I was a little intimidated to start this project, but the tutorial I used was well written and super easy to follow.

I am fairly happy with how this turned out. The points aren't as neat as I'd hoped and I'm just going to assume this comes with practice.... does that mean I'll make another one? It's quite likely!

Now, I need a little help. I can't decide what fabric to use to make my border for this pillow. Should I use the same as the background fabric or one of the other fabrics? I have laid it out several different ways and I just can't decide! I'd love some input from you!

1 comment:

  1. I'm such a purist. I'd use the white for the border as well. I like the stark contrast of the brights against it. I know it isn't practical, but it would be gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete