Sunday, April 15, 2012

Pinspiration

It's no secret. I like Pinterest. I more than like Pinterest. I look through Pinterest when I should be doing other things. Like cleaning up after myself, cooking dinner for my family.... you get the picture. There are just so many goodies on there! So many beautiful things to distract me... and it's always there... Maybe I should have labeled this post "Pintervention."

On to the point of this post. I thought I'd share a Pinterest find that is inspiring me this week:

{Image from here}

What's not to love about this painted pillow? Chevrons, fresh colors, oh my! I've done a little fabric painting in the past. It really was quite simple. I'm imagining something like this for my living room, perhaps with some added quilting detail.... hmmmm 

No comments:

Post a Comment