Thursday, April 12, 2012

Cathedral Windows Pincushion


Cathedral Windows Pincushion {tutorial from here}


Things have been pretty busy around here lately. The kids and I are trying to buckle down and finish school for the year and spring cleaning is in full swing. I haven't had a lot of time for projects the last few weeks, but I did decide to make a cathedral windows pincushion after the all the fun I had making the cathedral windows pillow!

This was a super quick project. It took me less than an hour from picking my fabrics to sewing on the button. If you are as intimidated by making the pillow as I was, I would suggest trying this. It really makes such a pretty statement with minimal effort. You gotta love that!!!

I made this particular pincusion with someone in mind.  Someone special just might find this in their mailbox next week!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the link! Your pincushion turned out great! Love the Tula pink!!

    ReplyDelete